My research interest is in the area of Smart Power Grids for Future Cities. I am pursuing my Ph.D. in the area of Smart Microgrids.
Smart Microgrid structures enables decentralized generation and management of electricity, and encourages increased penetration of Renewable Energy Sources into the grid. Ensuring the power quality, reliability and security of the grid are the challenges in today’s grid. The solutions to these challenges will support necessary infrastructure in building Future Smart Cities.
I am currently serving as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering (VVCE), Mysuru since 2014. Also, training the students on PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Design at PDTC (Product Development Training Center), VVCE, Mysuru.
I secured 1st rank (Gold medal) in M.Tech. in Computer Application to Industrial Drives from The National Institute of Engineering (NIE), Mysuru in 2014.
Prior to that, I served as a Lecturer in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at PES Institute of Technology & Management (PESIT&M), Shivamogga during the academic year 2011-2012.
I completed Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics from PESIT&M Shivamogga in 2011.
I have been a resource person for in-house student workshops and faculty development programs at other institutes.
I have presented and published research papers in international conference and journals.
I have completed many online courses and attended many workshops, training programs and faculty development programs at various institutes.
I have completed Task Based Training (TBT-2016), conducted as a part of Teacher Training through the e-Yantra Lab Setup Initiative (eLSI). Obtained an award of certificate of merit for the team’s outstanding performance in TBT Challenge.
I have organized many student workshops, faculty development programs and one international conference at VVCE.
- Member of ‘Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers‘ (IEEE) [Member # 92649382, valid through 31 December 2020]
- Also a member of following IEEE societies
- IEEE Education Society Membership
- IEEE Electronics Packaging Society Membership
- IEEE Power & Energy Society Membership
- IEEE Power Electronics Society Membership
- IEEE SIGHT
- Life member of ‘The Indian Society for Technical Education‘ (ISTE), an organization for promoting the quality and standards in technical education. [M.No. – LM 103578, Year – 2015]
- Member of ‘International Association of Engineers‘ (IAENG). [Member no. 163967]